Thursday, July 14, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News2 new results for the beatles
 
Motörhead's Lemmy: 'The Beatles Were My Boys'
Gibson
"The Beatles were my boys," Motörhead's Lemmy Kilmister told Billboard magazine. "Everybody in England was either the [Rolling] Stones or The Beatles. I was the Beatles... I was always very impressed by 'You Can't Do That.' When I heard it, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Gibson
British Invasion band rocks 25th Jefferson Day
NorthJersey.com
The last act was a tribute to The Beatles, arguably the most famous British band of all time. The Robert Murdock British Invasion Tribute band rocked the 25th Jefferson Township Day with a two-hour concert starting with a tribute to the 1960s British ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment