Friday, March 18, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
Donna Erickson: For artwork, use plate instead of platter on old record player
Pioneer Press
Remember all those Beatles albums? Whenever I look at my record player stashed away in the back of my closet, "She Loves You" plays in my ears, over and over, 'round and 'round. If you or your parents don't have a record player, borrow one from someone ...
See all stories on this topic »
When I get older, Losing my hair…
QNotes
In 1967, the Beatles came out with their wonderful album (yes, I mean LP, vinyl disk), "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band." I was 12 years old, on the edge of entering my teenage years, in Maplewood, NJ, and I saved my money for this album with an ...
See all stories on this topic »
Munster bench a big part of semistate run
nwitimes.com
MUNSTER | It's like being the tambourine player with the Beatles. Or a background singer for the Rolling Stones. Or maybe even the water boy on a Brad Pitt movie set. Playing on the No. 1 team in the state of Indiana is one thing. ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment