Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News2 new results for the beatles
 
'Saamagam,' A New Cross-Cultural Concerto By Amjad Ali Khan
NPR (blog)
If you are over 40 and a Westerner like me, your introduction to Indian classical music was probably courtesy of the Beatles. Perhaps the 1966 song "Love You To" from Revolver, or the more elaborate "Within You Without You" from Sgt. Pepper's a year ...
See all stories on this topic »
Long and Winding Road: James Blunt
Reverb
My parents had the Beach Boys and the Beatles records, the Don McLean album "American Pie," but I remember hearing Paul Simon and thinking what phenomenal music that was. And I still do think that. If you asked me to put on music from my iPod right now ...
See all stories on this topic »

Reverb


Tip: Use a plus sign (+) to match a term in your query exactly as is. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment