Monday, May 23, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
Lady Gaga 'spoon-fed' music by her parents
Music News
'My parents got me Stevie Wonder Signed, Sealed, Delivered and the Beatles when I was younger,' she explains in new MTV show Lady Gaga: Inside the Outside. 'Good choices, mom and dad. Don't spoon-feed me the Beatles and Stevie Wonder and Bruce ...
See all stories on this topic »
'Dark Side of the Moon' voted Greatest Album Cover
Musicrooms.net
The 1973 LP came top of a poll recently conducted by MusicRadar - beating the likes of Nirvana's 1991 album 'Nevermind', The Beatles 1967 record 'Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band' and The Clash's 'London Calling' LP from 1979. ...
See all stories on this topic »
Lady GaGa Talks Family
Showbiz Spy
"My parents got me Stevie Wonder 'Signed, Sealed, Delivered' and The Beatles when I was younger," she said. "Good choices, mom and dad. Don't spoon-feed me The Beatles and Stevie Wonder and Bruce Springsteen and Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin and Elton ...
See all stories on this topic »

Showbiz Spy


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment