Monday, July 25, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
Beatles and Monkees aside, I don't want to hold hands
Montreal Gazette
As the Beatles sang back in 1963: "Oh please say to me/ You'll let me be your man/ And please say to me/You'll let me hold your hand." A few years later, in one of my favourite tunes by the Monkees, Davy Jones crooned, "I wanna hold your hand/Walk ...
See all stories on this topic »
Liverpool streets to be christened 'Pete Best Drive' and 'Casbah Close' in ...
Liverpool Daily Post
After his acrimonious sacking from The Beatles, just as they were on the cusp of fame, he worked in the civil service before starting his own band, the Pete Best Band, in 1988. He released an album, Best of the Beatles, and is still drawing massive ...
See all stories on this topic »
Let It Be Strings at Liverpool Cathedral
Liverpool Echo
Now the Beatles are back, but in purely classical, unplugged and chilled acoustic fashion. The cathedral is to play host to musicians from around the world, including Italy, Switzerland and Sweden who will perform The Beatles: Let it Be Strings. ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a plus sign (+) to match a term in your query exactly as is. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment