Sunday, September 25, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News2 new results for the beatles
 
McCartney ballet panned by critics
Toronto Sun
The Beatles legend has ventured into the world of ballet by writing the score for Ocean's Kingdom for the New York City Ballet. But, after the curtain went up on Thursday night, early reviews for the 50-minute show have been less than favourable. ...
See all stories on this topic »
From 'Playboy Club' to 'Pan Am,' When '60s-Era Nostalgia Isn't Enough
The Atlantic
I snapped a pair of headphones in half so my best friend and I could listen to Beatles cassettes simultaneously on my Walkman. I got special permission to stay up late for the airing of The Beatles Anthology on ABC. And I even dressed up as a hippie ...
See all stories on this topic »

The Atlantic


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment