Monday, July 21, 2014

Israel Strengthens Its Ground Assault in Gaza

     
Kenneth Hightower,
Here's what's trending on Twitter this week.
  Kenneth Hightower
     

The New York Times @nytimes

Breaking News: Deadliest Day in Gaza War: 87 Palestinians and 13 Israeli Soldiers Killed
nyti.ms/1qtCF9Q

20 Jul

Israel Strengthens Its Ground Assault in Gaza

Casualties grew on both sides as Israel pressed on with its campaign aimed at quelling rocket fire into Israel and exposing and destroying tunnels.

1

Related tweet

Marc Stein @ESPNSteinLine

Cavs weighing options w/remaining cap space before signing Andrew Wiggins this week. My man @WindhorstESPN has more: espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id…

20 Jul

Sources: Cavaliers to sign Wiggins this week

The Cleveland Cavaliers are planning to sign No. 1 overall draft pick Andrew Wiggins to a contract in the coming week, according to sources close to the process.

1

Related tweet

Mashable @mashable

Energy drinks mixed with alcohol make you want to drink more, a new study says. on.mash.to/1pss0qR pic.twitter.com/VJbCKoJggb

20 Jul

1

Related tweet

Zendaya @Zendaya

thanks @FifthHarmony for meeting my nieces!! they love you girls!! whosay.com/l/vCD8QEu

20 Jul

Zendaya's Photo

thanks @fifthharmony for meeting my nieces!! they love you girls!!

1

Related tweet

@adorncash

waiting for my @Nashgrier merch like pic.twitter.com/iQYPaShf3H

20 Jul

1

Retweet

lesly @vibesfordallas

They make me so happy😭❤ #cash pic.twitter.com/56gX4T5j2S

20 Jul

1

Retweet

THANK YOU NASH ❤️ @siighbiebs

I CANNOT BELIEVE I ACTUALLY MET @Nashgrier AND @camerondallas 😭😭❤️❤️ I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH #Cash 😚☺️😌 pic.twitter.com/jMY7U1V5vg

20 Jul

1

Retweet

Cam is bae❤️ @_cameronsbabe_

I CANT BELIEVE I MET @camerondallas and @Nashgrier I LOVE HOW SWEET THEY ARE💗💗 #cash pic.twitter.com/pShr9D746F

20 Jul

1

Retweet

Don't miss out. Stay up to date on what's happening.
Go to Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment