Sunday, November 20, 2016

PuppyBF Tweeted: This will be me all day today

@portadog, @NEABR, @MinnieDiaperDog, @WagsDogDayCare, @DogsNWRepost, @Pupcakes_uk, @ipublisher247 also Tweeted.
Your Highlights
avatar
PuppyBF
@puppyboyfriend
This will be me all day today
reply
avatar
Herbie
@portadog
If Toffee says he didn't lick the butter he didn't. Okay? pic.twitter.com/J0JyydSCMt
reply
avatar
NEAllBreedRescue
@NEABR
Ahna is now available for adoption! This female German Shepherd Dog is 2yrs 6mths old. Learn more at petango.com/Adopt/Dog-Germ…
reply
avatar
Minnie
@MinnieDiaperDog
I'm so excited I can't keep my feet
still! Where's the food?@dogcelebration @ProudDogParents pic.twitter.com/9G61JvhMnA
reply
avatar
Wags Doggy Day Care
@WagsDogDayCare
Jack and his favourite toy! fb.me/4cq2XgqnR
reply
avatar
Dogs NW Repost
@DogsNWRepost
❤️ COMPETITION TIME ❤️
Post your best Christmas pictures of your pets to win one of these beautiful rosettes, all... fb.me/8g12ualU4
reply
avatar
PupCakes Dog Bakery
@Pupcakes_uk
What better way to spend Sunday ..packing all our dog treats πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† fb.me/2DObo4Scn
reply
avatar
Dane Johannssn
@ipublisher247
Ear Mite Treatment for Cats – Get Rid of Cat Ear Mites Safely remedy4animals.com/blog/?p=50528
reply
Settings  |  Help  |  Opt-out
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment