Wednesday, October 11, 2017

C.S. Campanaro Tweeted: #Buffalo #artist Talking proud.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
C.S. Campanaro
@ConnieSense
#Buffalo #artist Talking proud. twitter.com/ParksideBuffal…
avatar
Pet Travel Guidebook
@carla_francis1
5 people followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by
avatar
the discourse
@shaneferro
Actually, only the men twitter.com/ap/status/9179…
avatar
Kellys GourmetDoggie
@Kellysgdoggie
I have to get this off my chest. If you are one of those miserable negative people that spend your whole work day... fb.me/2jkblOFOW
avatar
Lyne Gagné
@amateurdechiens
Drinking my morning lemon ACV himalayen salt cream of tarter Walter
Thann you @ThomasDeLauerinstagram.com/p/BaHH21fHuPF/
avatar
Derty Dog Fitness
@DertyDogFitness
Love Watching These 2 Play!! Just Like Sisters💞 Amber & Skylar💓 fb.me/73M5gZbiL
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment