Thursday, December 14, 2017

Fran Swaine Tweeted: "I wish I'd thought about it a bit more before I got you" - brilliant work as ever from @DogsTrust

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Fran Swaine
@franswaine
"I wish I'd thought about it a bit more before I got you" - brilliant work as ever from @DogsTrust
avatar
Davide Dog Trainer
@bboyasya
Dog love 😍 #goldenretriever #wolf #canecorso #italianmastiff #dog #python #moment #nature #lifeinstagram.com/p/BcscP7WhIZD/
avatar
KelzNKoda
@KelznKoda
My cousin-in-law, curator at a art gallery in LA recently held an exhibit of photos the subject… instagram.com/p/Bcs7b5YA29S/
avatar
HorseandHound
@Horseandhoundau
These great tales are in stock, buy one for Xmas now.horseandhound.net.au/shop/kbf99-sha… fb.me/ILx8WH55
avatar
SNV*BeagleRescue
@snvbeaglerescue
Debbie Reynolds
#snbrf #beagletopia #rescued #puppymilldogs #savealife #adoptdontshop #beaglebaby instagram.com/p/BcsxpNzhEfy/
avatar
PupCakes Dog Bakery
@MrsPupCakes
Getting there slowly but it's a Long night ahead #wecandoit 😁 instagram.com/p/BcsK_Q8HJIF/
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment