Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Mrs C's magic settee Tweeted: Lucky puppy! And I knew it would be a Spanna!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Mrs C's magic settee
@SpringerSaint
Lucky puppy! And I knew it would be a Spanna!
avatar
DogTread CanineGym
@DogTread
Great opportunity! fb.me/1RtAB9WQ5
avatar
WildWash
@WildWash
New post: Wild Wash Blog goo.gl/QBDSw2
avatar
Kay Pitkeathly
@menaivet
Do we all agree? 🐾 fb.me/1vfTGYNS5
avatar
Paws 4 You Rescue
@paws4you
Pike stole the show at this past weekend's Gay8 Festival in Little Havana. Truly amazing dog and truly lucky... fb.me/admorUsL6
avatar
Kellys GourmetDoggie
@Kellysgdoggie
Our blue eyed beauties are both finally home! I can't believe the love my heart is bursting… instagram.com/p/BfegHxwH9Sb/
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment