Saturday, April 7, 2018

ʝʋɑɳ Tweeted: one person followed me and one person unfollowed me /...

 
1
Your Highlights
avatar
ʝʋɑɳ
@andry406
one person followed me and one person unfollowed me // automatically checked by
avatar
APAF LEBANON
@apaflebanon
Cavalier- King Charles.
Gender:Female
Âge: 2 years
Vaccinated.
This sweety is in need of a caring home.
She will be spayed by Wednesday.
This sweety is not yet fully potty trained.
It will need a few days and... facebook.com/APAFLEBANON/po…
avatar
MAGSR
@MAGSRPups
Running out of time!! Get your tickets now – Must be purchased by 4/20/18!! April 28th-MAGSR's 2018 Adopter's Reunion – come & show off your MAGSR dogs!!
Tickets: magsr.org/product/18th-a…
FB Event: facebook.com/events/3323075…
avatar
Sue
@ForLoveofaDog
The latest For Love of a Dog News! #dogtraining
avatar
Julianne Hough
@juliannehough
On Thursday I challenged you to throw a song on and dance and sing/scream your heart out…
I… instagram.com/p/BhRqUAShieK/
avatar
Ruckus the Eskie
@ruckustheeskie
I liked a @YouTube video Costco Haul - Things to Buy at Costco
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment