Friday, May 18, 2018

Ed Gonzalez Tweeted: One is in custody, a second one detained. An in...

 
2
Your Highlights
avatar
Ed Gonzalez
@SheriffEd_HCSO
One is in custody, a second one detained. An injured police officer is being treated, the extent of his injuries are unknown.
avatar
Santa Fe ISD
@SantaFeISD
Anyone with information including photos or videos depicting today's events is asked to contact our Command Center at 409-927-3310. #SantaFeISD
avatar
Kellys GourmetDoggie
@Kellysgdoggie
I am not sure if she has enough pink on!… instagram.com/p/Bi8DsKPA_3e/…
avatar
Giselle Suazo
@giselle_suazo
Throwback to my tour as a high school senior at @UTAustin and then my HS grad photo in honor of graduating from @moodycollege today 👩🏻‍🎓🤘🏼
avatar
Hook 'Em
@HookEm
That feeling when you're done with school FOREVER! Congrats to our graduates! #UT18 #NewHookEmGear
avatar
Keylah Azricam 🦋
@KMoney887
My mom woke up me to ask me if I awake pic.twitter.com/xn4nqdPN8B
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment