Thursday, June 28, 2018

Linda Davis Tweeted: I did say nothing "Trump" today, but... BURN!

 
7
Your Highlights
avatar
Linda Davis
@bluebella2008
I did say nothing "Trump" today, but... BURN! twitter.com/sjredmond/stat…
avatar
ديبتي
@DipthiVijayan
I posted a new video to Facebook
avatar
GrandPaws Petsitting
@grandpaws
I need oxygen help for my COPD
avatar
lgann
@Lesleygann1
RT @CRUKWisbech: Vacancy at @CRUKWisbech twitter.com/WisbechCouncil…
avatar
Pf Chief Robledo
@PfChiefRobledo
Been there - done that- Beat this Cumbia! @TravisCoSheriff @KVUE @roundrockpolice @CedarParkPD @Austin_Police @SpecNewsATX @SheriffChody @SallyTCSheriff @ChiefCantu111 @SaleroMusic #LipSyncBattle
avatar
Fred Levy Photography
@fredlevyart
Thanks Lori for coming up to my little studio with Lucy and Sebastian. facebook.com/FredLevyArt/po…
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment