Sunday, July 15, 2018

Briana 🦄 liked ℒauryn's Tweet: No thanks, I've seen the lovely bones.

 
5
Your Highlights
avatar
ℒauryn
@LAVRHONEY
No thanks, I've seen the lovely bones. twitter.com/realsardonicus…
avatar
Mocha Border Collie
@MochaCollie
RT @agarudnik: "I always feel like somebody's watching me..."
avatar
Tabatha Patterson
@ROCKSTARDOGWALK
Classified as a Definite Carcinogen for Pets - Do You Feed This? plus.google.com/+RockStarDogWa…
avatar
DoggieLawn
@DoggieLawn
It's a great time of year to remember to have fun! Can you think of a few ways that might make your week ahead a little more fun than usual?
#Creative #Success #SundayFunday #HaveFun
avatar
Evan Smith
@evanasmith
Yes, I really want Jake to call me twitter.com/eramshaw/statu…
avatar
Jim Aloisi
@JimAloisi
I'll be watching @CNN this morning for @jaketapper @CNNPolitics because that's one place where diligent reporting can be found.
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment