Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Senator Kirk Watson Tweeted: Thank you for all you do.

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Senator Kirk Watson
@KirkPWatson
Thank you for all you do. twitter.com/txsmiley1/stat…
avatar
(((JonathanWeisman)))
@jonathanweisman
Thoughts of my wheaten terrier: Sometimes I wake up. If no one gives me a tummy rub, I go back to sleep. twitter.com/dog_feelings/s…
avatar
Tenacious L Terrier
@MrNTerrier
RT @RufusandDelilah: Did you know it's National Train Your Dog Month? 🐶 Whether you welcomed a new dog into your family over the holidays,…
avatar
Alanna Vagianos
@lannadelgrey
Sandler's work led to the creation of Title IX, the federal civil rights law that ensures gender equality in education.
avatar
Austin Inno
@AustinInno
The Biggest Tech Stories from 2018 in Every American Inno Market
-
avatar
Kel Seliger
@kseliger
I'm excited to be sworn in as your State Senator today. We're going to be hard at work over the next 140 days and if there's an issue you want me to hear about, send a message or call one of my district offices in Amarillo, Big Spring, Midland or Odessa: senate.texas.gov/member.php?d=31
See more on Twitter
Help  |  Privacy  |  Reset password  |  Download app
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment