Sunday, October 23, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
John Lennon Was Steve Jobs's Favorite Beatle, Loved "Strawberry Fields"
ShowBiz411.com
John Lennon was Steve Jobs's favorite Beatle. So says Jobs's biographer Walter Isaacson in his authorized bio of Jobs, out today from Simon & Schuster. Of course, Jobs named his company Apple after the Beatles' Apple Corps Records. ...
See all stories on this topic »

ShowBiz411.com
WOKY, WRIT battled over Top 40 radio turf
Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
Everything I know about pop culture I learned from the Beatles. Well, almost everything. By the time they arrived on the scene, I was well on my way to undergraduate degrees in comic books and television. But they steered the soundtrack of my life onto ...
See all stories on this topic »
Todd Kerns of Slash
Glide Magazine
I loved the Beatles and I loved KISS and I wanted to play rock & roll music and I finally picked up a guitar and it was all over. That sort of decided everything for me. I was like, this is what I'm going to do. I was eleven when I first picked up a ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment