Monday, October 24, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
This Day in Music: October 25th
Gibson
1963, The Beatles kicked off their first tour of Sweden. The local pop reviewer was not impressed, saying The Beatles should be grateful to their screaming fans for drowning out the group's terrible performance. 1964, The Rolling Stones appeared on The ...
See all stories on this topic »

Gibson
Lakeland Man Recalls Career in Country Music
The Ledger
And while his music can be found on records by Dolly Parton and The Beatles and is in the Rockabilly Hall of Fame, Westberry keeps a low profile. Since moving to Lakeland from Nashville six years ago, he's kept busy working as a maintenance man at ...
See all stories on this topic »
Coldplay, I don't think I can 'Fix You' because Chris Martin is lame
Rocky Mountain Collegian
I was raised at the altar of the Beatles and the Who, and I was listening to Van Morrison and Fleetwood Mac before I even understood the lyrics. But despite introducing me to the Beatles, my parents also bought me my first –– and only –– Coldplay album ...
See all stories on this topic »

Rocky Mountain Collegian


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment