Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Ed Holmes Tweeted: What? #whatcountryisthis

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Ed Holmes
@Holmes_Ed
What? #whatcountryisthis twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/…
avatar
MAGSR
@MAGSRPups
Please use this as a reminder to:
1) make an appointment with your veterinarian to have your pup scanned to... fb.me/8YbPLGwU9
avatar
Auggie and Company
@Auggieandco
Help Run Auggie Run every time you shop: iGive.com/QzoW1I7
avatar
DrKathrynPrimm
@DrKathrynPrimm
Have you seen this? What a fairytale ending for this pup - I love it!
avatar
Margaret-Ann Ryan
@MaggieMooRyan
They love that I work nights because that means day time cuddles 😄😍🐾🐾 #nightnurse #vetnurseinstagram.com/p/BX2jsnVjxWW/
avatar
Kay Pitkeathly
@menaivet
End of humpday relaxation :) fb.me/8SInpOCfb
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment