Monday, June 27, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
Reflections on Keith Richard's 'Life'
BlogHer (blog)
Karen] I was brought up in a Beatles household. My mom played Lucy on the Sky with Diamonds as our lullaby at bedtime. I never really heard the Rolling Stones until I was much older, on the radio. I didn't buy a Stones album until Some Girls, ...
See all stories on this topic »

BlogHer (blog)
Album Review – Centro-matic's Candidate Waltz
KUT News
It's cliché to say a band defies categorization…almost as bad as calling them "Beatle-esque." But in Centro-matic's case, indefinable and Beatles comparisons both fit. The latter has more to do with this Denton quartet's melodic sensibilities and ...
See all stories on this topic »
Blu-ray Pick: The Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy
Creative Loafing (blog)
By Matt Brunson The Beatles over Elvis, Coke over Pepsi, coffee over tea, and Star Wars (original trilogy) over The Lord of the Rings — those are my long held preferences and I'm sticking with them. Still, regarding that last face-off, ...
See all stories on this topic »

Creative Loafing (blog)


This as-it-happens Google Alert is brought to you by Google.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment