Sunday, June 26, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

Web2 new results for the beatles
 
Dailymotion - Good Day Sunshine by The Beatles - Beatles Box Set ...
http://www.songsbythebeatles.com/ The lyrics to Good Day Sunshine by The Beatles is can be found on the Beatles Box Set and the Revolver album from 1966.
www.dailymotion.com/.../xjg2h7_good-day-sunshine-by-the-...
YouTube - In My Life Cover by The Beatles (Keyboard's solo ON GUITAR)
In My Life Cover by The Beatles In My Life Cover by The Beatles In My Life Cover by The Beatles In My Life Cover by The Beatles In My Life Cover by The ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmkqMUKLYXQ


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment