Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
Is U2 as big as The Beatles?
Sun-Sentinel
The Beatles are the greatest band ever, hands down. Next question. Absolutely. People all over the world have loved U2 for years, and that feeling is growing. The Beatles were big, but U2 is just as popular, and just as impactful. ...
See all stories on this topic »
John Lennon Was a Closet Republican, Claims Assistant
NewsMax.com
By 1979 he looked back on that guy and was embarrassed by that guy's naiveté," Seaman tells filmmaker Seth Swirsky in the new documentary series "Beatles Stories." Later in life, Lennon became a Ronald Reagan fan who found sport in arguing with ...
See all stories on this topic »
Sir Paul McCartney was advised to retire at 50
The Independent
The former Beatles star said: "One of my old guys who I used to have as my manager, I was knocking 50 and he said 'I think it's time you retired'. I thought, I know what you mean, but I don't really feel like it, you know. "And if I'm really enjoying ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Remove this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment