Friday, December 16, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News2 new results for the beatles
 
Bootleg Beatles back to fill the void
Sheffield Telegraph
IT has been 45 years since The Beatles' last concert (in Candlestick Park, San Francisco on August 29, 1966), yet the demand to hear their music remains as high as ever. The Bootleg Beatles have dedicated themselves to filling the void and they are ...
See all stories on this topic »

Sheffield Telegraph
Across the universe
AfterEllen.com
The following medley of The Beatles songs pretty much sums up how I'm feeling about- you guessed it, a girl. Do you want to know a secret? Do you promise not to tell? I'm a loser, and I'm not what I appear to be. I'm so tired I don't know what to do. ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use a minus sign (-) in front of terms in your query that you want to exclude. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment