Friday, December 16, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News2 new results for the beatles
 
The taming of pop's wild boys
Herald.ie
"I was coming after The Beatles," explains the Duran Duran bassist, "Bowie, Sex Pistols, and disco -- that's what got me to the place where I picked up a bass and I thought, 'this is cool -- this is what I want to do'." Within eight years, Duran Duran ...
See all stories on this topic »
MUSIC: Pugwash
Herald.ie
Given mainman Thomas Walsh's love of the pure pop of the Beatles and Beach Boys, along with his devotion to the music of the Move, XTC and ELO, Pugwash's songs have been adorned with as elaborate arrangements as possible. ...
See all stories on this topic »


Tip: Use site restrict in your query to search within a site (site:nytimes.com or site:.edu). Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment