Friday, December 16, 2011

Google Alert - the beatles

News3 new results for the beatles
 
' … and when my mind is wandering, there I will go.'
Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)
I ended up hearing all of the Beatles' "Sgt. Pepper" album before I got home, and enjoyed every minute of it. In fact, I was reminded that in this age of digital music and I-Tunes, you can sometimes forget the cumulative power of a carefully crafted ...
See all stories on this topic »
'Yellow Submarine' eBook Free in iBookstore
mediabistro.com
By Jason Boog on December 16, 2011 3:07 PM An interactive eBook edition of the Beatles' Yellow Submarine is currently free in the iBookstore for iPod Touch, iPhone or iPad readers. Follow this iTunes link to watch a video about the project. ...
See all stories on this topic »

mediabistro.com
The Best and Worst New Band Names of 2011
Paste Magazine
Take 'The Beatles.' Thinking about it now, I'm genuinely uncertain whether 'The Beatles' is a great name, an awful one, or somewhere in between. What I do know is that when I think about the band, I don't imagine a group of small, scuttling insects ...
See all stories on this topic »

Paste Magazine


Tip: Use quotes ("like this") around a set of words in your query to match them exactly. Learn more.

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment