Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Canine Karma Tweeted: Lots of new #dogbandanas listed on my #Etsy.. you should go check them out!

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Canine Karma
@CanineKarma
Lots of new #dogbandanas listed on my #Etsy.. you should go check them out! caninekarma.etsy.com
avatar
Kritter Keepers Pet
@kritterkeeper1
Toy sale at Kohls! 50-60% off. Can use for our My Birthday Matters inventory... thanks for considering! fb.me/Bo1kdhBK
avatar
My Magic Dog
@MyMagicDog
Deserting Your Dog in a Disaster mymagicdog.com/4717/deserting…
avatar
DoggieLawn
@DoggieLawn
#DidYouKnow? #Dogs are not colorblind. They also see blue and yellow.
#FunFacts
avatar
MaggiesRescueCoopLtd
@Maggies_Rescue
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTED AND TO SavourLife

We're very grateful that we were nominated for the SavourLife... fb.me/3gWKFTV5T
avatar
DrKathrynPrimm
@DrKathrynPrimm
A life well lived in the end.
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment