Saturday, September 23, 2017

Charlene Thorley Tweeted: 20 miles done! This is how I start my Saturday, how about you? XO

 
Your Highlights
avatar
Charlene Thorley
@CharsPups
20 miles done! This is how I start my Saturday, how about you? XO
avatar
Teresa Bishop
@TeresaBishopRVA
RT @JoeTalkShow: hey @NFL - Yes, we know the ratings are down. We did that. Use your head. Do the right thing.
avatar
Sophie
@brittchick31
Year 9 of Congress' tantrums, holding their breath till they get their way, unconcerned for the consequences to us.
avatar
Pets in the City Mag
@PICMagazine
These two fell in love last night. Your nest best friend could be waiting for you at the Super Adoption. You better come take a look!
avatar
Janice H
@jallure2010
I still wish to watch "Roswell"
again! The very first Alien Series I've watched!
avatar
Anthony Molyneux
@shootthepets
Coming to a rod near you very soon! 🥇😎 fb.me/JhbvwPAl
See more on Twitter
Settings  |  Help  |  Unsubscribe
  Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment